Elkon’s pipe heaters are designed to heat a variety of fluids. Standard heating elements are inserted into a pipe or tube with a diameter of 2, 3 or 4 inches. The heaters are manufactured according to the specific requirements of each client.
Since the heaters are not in direct contact with fluids, they may be used in very humid environments and do not require any maintenance.
- Highly resistant nickel-chromium wire-wound resistors
- Porcelain insulators (up to 2500 V)
- Capacity between 1 and 100 kW
- Voltage of up to 600 V, single- or three-phase, 60 Hz
- Compliant with CSA standards
- Manufactured in Canada, at our Montreal plant
- Factory assembled, wired and tested for superior quality control
- 5-year warranty, under normal conditions of use, excluding labour