Our electronic silicon-controlled rectifiers are custom manufactured to control power in various heating applications with resistor elements.
Recognized for their reliability and ease of use, these rectifiers are suitable for a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications.
In addition, they are simple to install or replace, and components are interchangeable on models with the same load current.
- Pilot lights (LED) on the mounting board indicating the firing speed
- Output signal to control a sequencer or digital controller
- Current limiter available as an option
- Available voltages: 120, 240, 480 and 600 VAC
- Available load currents: 10 to 400 A
- Models with 135 amps and more are cooled with a fan (factory installed)
- Compliant with CSA standards
- Manufactured in Canada, at our Montreal plant
- Factory assembled, wired and tested for superior quality control