Elkon manufactures lighting control relay panels for industrial, institutional and commercial applications. Designed to manage up to 72 circuits each, they are composed of reliable superior quality modules: controllers, a control transformer and relays.
Our BACnet lighting control relay panels can be seamlessly integrated into building automation systems, since they are equipped with BTL certified Delta Controls relay controllers, which use BACnet/IP and BACnet MS/TP communication protocols.
Given their versatility, our products meet the requirements of all construction and renovation projects, and are suitable for two-wire and three-wire systems. Our modernization strategies are cost-effective and customized, allowing clients to replace only the contents of existing panels, or to change the controllers while conserving existing cables and relays.
It is worth noting that all our lighting control systems are adapted to new LED technologies and allow 0-10 volt dimming. We can integrate a variety of sensors into the systems, such as ambient light or occupancy sensors. The systems can also be connected to intrusion control or fire alarm systems, or to a generator to ensure lighting in emergency situations.
- BACnet/IP or BACnet MS/TP lighting control panels
- Easily integrated into building automation systems
- Cabinet with a lockable hinged door
- Cabinet protection rating: NEMA 1 and 2
- Low-voltage wiring
- Most reliable relays on the market
- Surface or flush-mounted installation
- Compliant with CSA standards
- Factory assembled, wired and tested for superior quality control
- No-cost remote programming for the life span of the system if the relay panels are connected to the Internet
- 5-year warranty, under normal conditions of use, excluding labour