Elkon’s braking resistors are designed to dissipate the energy generated by the motor during the deceleration process, thus preventing overload of the variable speed drive.
These resistors are built according to the client’s required resistance and wattage values, and come with terminal blocks and a device to protect against thermal overload. They are approved for 1000 V.
- The housing is available in ventilated, non-ventilated or open mode
- Highly resistant nickel/chromium wire-wound resistors
- Customized resistance value, as required
- Compliant with CSA standards
- Manufactured in Canada, at our Montreal plant
- Factory assembled, wired and tested for superior quality control
- 5-year warranty, under normal conditions of use, excluding labour