Our storage heaters are designed to make electric heating systems cost-efficient by efficiently managing peak demand, resulting in significant energy savings. The heaters reduce the use of load shedding and help to maintain a constant level of comfort.
The device stores thermal energy during low-demand periods and releases it as needed. It consists of refractory bricks, resistor elements and a control panel, and comes with a controller and wall temperature sensor.
- Stores 22 to 51 kWh of energy, depending on the model
- High-density magnesite refractory bricks
- Insulated housing to prevent heat loss
- Heating elements protected against oxidation
- Quiet fan
- BACnet MS/TP communication
- Wall or floor installation
- Factory assembled, wired and tested for superior quality control
- Compliant with CSA standard