Elkon designs and manufactures bypass modules that keep fans and pumps running at all times, even if the drive fails. They are suitable for all variable speed drives on the market, and come with disconnect switches, operating mode selector switches, pilot lights and a control interface.
All housings come with a hinged door. Clients can select the level of protection from environmental conditions, according to their needs.
- Compatible with speed drives from most manufacturers (Weg, ABB, Yawaska and others)
- Maximum power 150 HP @ 690 V
- Standard housing protection rating: NEMA 1 (NEMA 4, 12 or 4X housings available on request)
- Compliant with CSA standards
- Manufactured in Canada, at our Montreal plant
- Factory assembled, wired and tested for superior quality control
- 5-year warranty, under normal conditions of use, excluding fuses and labour