Elkon custom designs and manufactures top-of-the-line intelligent motor control centres (MCCs) for motor starting and power distribution applications.
Our custom design process offers several benefits. It ensures superior quality, since we only use components from recognized manufacturers. It also offers flexibility, since clients can select the required components and size, depending on available space.
MCCs contain all the necessary devices for real-time monitoring of equipment, and protection and troubleshooting applications. They are linked to the building’s automation system.
Elkon also offers a service to modernize existing MCCs. This cost-effective solution allows clients to upgrade compartments and add new technologies. All stages of the upgrade are certified, guaranteeing a quality product..
- Cabinet protection rating: NEMA 12
- Wide variety of compartments
- Adaptable size, depending on available space and compartment layout
- BACnet communication protocol
- Compliant with CSA standards
- Manufactured in Canada, at our Montreal plant
- Factory assembled, wired and tested for superior quality control
- 5-year warranty, under normal conditions of use, excluding fuses and labour