Elkon manufactures resistive load banks that are used to test generators, motors, battery systems and uninterruptible power systems.
These heavy-duty load banks are designed to operate at full load in continuous use. They are equipped with a control panel, a disconnect switch and a thermal overload protection system.
Elkon offers both standard and custom-built models, depending on the client’s needs. All models can be automated.
- Highly resistant nickel-chromium wire-wound resistors
- Porcelain insulators (up to 2500 V)
- Power supply of 50 to 500 kW, or according to specifications
- Voltage: 208, 380, 460 or 600 V
- Cooling by natural convection or fan-induced air
- Air flow of 3,300 to 15,000 CFM
- Compliant with CSA standards
- Manufactured in Canada, at our Montreal plant
- Factory assembled, wired and tested for superior quality control
- 5-year warranty, under normal conditions of use, excluding labour